Monday, July 20, 2015

Day 63-81




We have been spending most of our time with Disco practicing our freestyle routine and all of the elements in it. He is doing really good and we are mostly refining it all now. But we have gotten to do some other stuff in the past few days. The first day my parents took him to tick spray and the vet, the next we went to Wink's, and the next we took him to my friends ranch that they just bought. So he has had a lot of traveling already! We took Disco to Wink's a little early so we could do some work in the arena before the ropers got there. He watched the cows for a long time but never spooked once at anything! I backed him into narrow pins, banged in banners and anything loud I could find, had him stand by the chute while they were letting the cows out and the ropers would run after them, did all my ground work all over the place, and did pretty much everything I could think of! We both had a lot of fun there. :) I also figured out something that Disco likes to do.... climb stairs. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment