Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 43-44

Day 43 - On Day 43 we got to the ranch late and gave Disco a long bubble bath to get the rest of his scabs off. That was the only thing we were able to do with him though because we had to pick my brother up from the airport. But Disco had a lot of fun playing with the water hose! =D


Day 44 - We went to the ranch around 3:30 yesterday and bought Disco a feeder that we are going to put up in his corral soon so he can eat twice every day. We did a lot of review and I went back and roundpenned him since I hadn't done that in a long time. He started off a little hot and it would take him awhile to turn but after awhile he was about doing liberty around me and was just super tight and bent around me, it was pretty cool! We also desensitized him to the chainsaw while he was eating and he really didn't care much at all. At the end of the day me and my brother were messing around with the tarp so my dad brought Disco over and had him stand there while we flapped it all around and ran all over the place with it.When we took his halter off I rubbed him for awhile and when I finally walked off he followed me! He is such a little cutie and really loves his new home and family. :)
Surfing Tropical Storm Bill with mom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment